Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Today

Today I just did my morning workout, I felt really tired this afternoon and just couldn't bring myself to do anymore than I already did today. I still feel good, I am just waiting for this medication to kick in so I can finally start to fell better again. Anyways, the gym was good today. Chatted it up in the sauna with some older ladies, it was nice. One of them said that being in the sauna for 20 minutes is like running 5 miles! That was crazy!!! At any rate, here is today's workout.
Rowing 10 minutes, 1033 meters
elliptical 15 minutes
circuit weight training
"lazy donkeys" 10 of 'em

lazy donkey:(v) i don't know what the technical name is, but it is where you lay on your back and kick up at an angle and out at an angle.

Quote of the day:

"It's a dream until you write it down, and then its a goal." - Anonymous

No comments: